Covenant’s History

January 1977:  We began with four Warner Robins families from Macon’s First Presbyterian Church.

October 1977:  A Bible study began at the Warner Robins Christian Book Store.

April 1978:  We became Covenant Chapel and met in the Centerville City Council Meeting Room for worship.

October 22, 1978:  Covenant Presbyterian Church was organized by a Commission of the Central Georgia Presbytery of the Presbyterian Church in America (PCA).

February 1979:  We met at 2606 Watson Blvd.

September 2, 1979:  Rev. Robert L. Jarrett was installed as its first pastor.

December 1980:  We moved into our current building at 1631 Green Street.